Counselling for your wellbeing!
Did you know?
You are eligible for a Medicare rebate if you have counselling with an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker in private practice when you are referred by your GP, paediatrician or psychiatrist with a Mental Health referral letter.
As an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker I can help you when you experience difficulties that have an impact on your ability to manage the demands of day-to-day life. For example, when you:
- persistently experience low mood or anxiety;
- have a relationship breakdown;
- experience family, friend or workplace conflict;
- feel socially isolated
- are diagnosed with or suspect you have a mental health disorder
I have the training, skills and expertise to assess your situation and to offer effective treatment to you or someone you know. Some of the treatments provided under Medicare include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy ACT
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Relaxation training
- Parenting training
- Interpersonal skills training
Other therapies that can be provided are:
- Relationship counselling
- Family therapy
- Bereavement counselling
Medicare Rebate May Apply