Are you feeling…
- Drained physical or emotional?
- Unappreciated at work or home?
- No one to talk to?
- Achieving less than I should?
- Not getting what I need out of my job?
- Need to change my profession?
- More work to do than I practically have the ability to do?
- Trapped with no options?
- Having negative thoughts?
- Working in your own time?
- Unable to influence decisions that affect you?
- Sticking your head in the sand?
- Unable to say no?
- Consistently sacrificing personal life for work?
- I can’t solve the problems assigned to me?
- Overwhelmed with tasks?
So… now you know the signs that you might be heading towards burnout – but how do you navigate away from this difficult phase in your life as an allied health professional? Well, the answer to your healing could be but a click away. Submit your details below to get access to my 3 step process to ‘Beat The Burnout’ with Creative Journaling.
Want to take what you learn a step further? Join my Creative Journaling for Helping Professionals course, where you’ll learn practical strategies to have a calmer and balanced life.